Tuesday 2 September 2008

Developments!

I have a new home :-)

Yes, as I was sat in the dark at the end of last week this new landlady of mine popped up out of nowhere and whisked me off for a pleasant jaunt in the sunshine. A bus ride ride with a lovely view along beside Hyde Park (think I saw my old pal Benny, but couldn't be sure - didn't have time to wave) then a little walk back to what appears to be a perfectly amenable home for an itinerant ficus like myself. Lots of lovely sunshine, and it was perfectly delightful to feel the wind in my leaves. There seem to be a few other chlorophyllian inhabitants of this residence - I shall investigate further once I'm bedded in and have my own space.

Ahh, nice to have a new pied a terre.

1 Comments:

At 4 September 2008 at 06:58 , Blogger Unknown said...

Ahh George I'm glad to hear you are settling in nicely to your new home... reading your blog made me realise it has been a long time since I took you for regular walks... Maybe your new landlady will start up the tradition - its important for you to keep fit and healthy!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home